ELECTRONIC – MICROELECTRONIC
- Optimized protection of water resources
- Environmental policies concerning effluents to comply with
- Externalised liquid waste treatment high costs
- ZLD (Zero Liquid discharge) goals
- Toxic and dangerous liquid wastes.
- A beneficial RSE (Environmental Social Resource) strategy
- Custom made, modular, easy and cheap to operate solution
- Volumes and costs of liquid wastes reduced up to 98%
- Reusable pure water production
- Automated treatment unit reliable and highly safe
CASE STUDY - SOITEC [SIRET : 38471190900034]
- Mix of diluted hydrofluoric acid, ammonia and hydrogen peroxide.
- High safety level in view of the dangerousness of the waste.
ECOSTILLTM 18000 in workshop / Electric version with closed air loop on air cooler
|Specific high safety level feature||
|Distillate Quality||Daily production flow||Concentration factor
|Validated with customer
|> 15 m3/d||5.9
|> 95 %|
|Company||Treated waste||Flow||Volume reduction||Specific features|
|Hydrofluoric acid Ammoniac||15 m3/d||83 %||High safety level|