AQUASTILL is a self contained evaporator operating without a membrane or a vacuum pump. It is easy to use, reliable and energy efficient. It can be used with solar, geothermal or wate heat sources in isolated or remote locations. AQUASTILL can be used on any already existing industrial water system and can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with very little maintenance.
A new sea-water desalination technology.
AQUASTILL developed by TMW is a unique and patented desalination technology which was inspired by the natural water cycle. It purifies sea water or brine into pure drinking water as easily as that.
|1||Easy to use and ready to go|
|2||Low energy consumption|
|3||Suitable for isolated and remote locations|
|4||Can be used with any energy source – solar, geothermal, waste heat and so on|
|5||No membrane / Low Maintenance|
|6||Fouling and scaling resistant|
|7||Easy to clean and maintain|
|8||Uses environmentally friendly pre-treatment materials|
|9||Suitable for installations with a capacity of 1000 l/day up to industrial size|
|10||Management and remote control|
AQUASTILL consists of an evaporation unit and a condenser, a fan to circulate air and an overheating mechanism for the liquid being purified. The assembly is then thermally insulated with expanded poly-propylene
MHD technology is a unique process which has the following characteristics:
• Evaporation at atmospheric pressure and at a temperature of 85°C, the system is made entirely of plastic (PP, HDPE)
• Mean thermal output equal to 9 kW per module
• Thermal power consumption between 70 and 150 kWh/m3
• Machine Size: from 4 m² to industrial size units
• Systems can vary from individual modular units of 1000 l/day up to industrial facilities.
|Treatment capacity||Energy consumption||Implementation type|
|From 1 to 100 treated cubic meter per day||From 50 to 150 kWh per treated ton, according to options||- 10 to 40 feet container
- Specifically, designed installation